2880 W Oakland Park Blvd Ste 225c
Oakland Park, FL. US 33311
CEO: Falk Werner
Germany: +49 391 5358 6947
Panama: +507 6334 5671
USA: +1 803 310 3021
Liability for content
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages under the general laws. We are not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which a concrete infringement of the law becomes known. If we become aware of any such infringements, we will remove the relevant content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to international copyright laws. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK STATEMENT AND LEGAL INFORMATION
RADIOMACHEN LLC is referred to throughout this document as Radiomachen.
The following are the terms of a legal agreement between you and Radiomachen. By accessing, browsing and/or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this website.
How do we collect your information?
Your data is collected firstly by you providing it to us. This can be data from the ordering process or data that you submit via the contact form. Other data is collected automatically by IT systems. This is mainly technical data (e.g. Internet browser, operating system or time of page view). This data is collected automatically as soon as you enter our website. Radiomachen uses this data in order to be able to operate the website in a technically flawless manner. Radiomachen uses other data to analyze user behavior.
This website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Information may be changed or updated without prior notice. Radiomachen may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
Radiomachen assumes no liability for the accuracy of the information provided by Radiomachen. The use of this information is at the recipient’s own risk. Radiomachen does not warrant that any reported problems can be corrected by using the information provided by Radiomachen. By providing information, Radiomachen does not grant any licenses to any copyrights, patents or other intellectual property rights.
Radiomachen does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our website. Please note that any information or materials sent to Radiomachen will NOT be considered confidential. By sending any information or materials to Radiomachen, you grant Radiomachen an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information. Radiomachen is also authorized to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) we obtain your permission to use your name; or (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of this site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
Radiomachen’s obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided. If you obtain a product or service from Radiomachen through this Site that is provided without an agreement, such product or service is provided “AS-IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, and you use such products or services at your own risk.
Radiomachen assumes no responsibility for any other website that you may access through this one. When you access a non-Radiomachen web site, even one that may contain the Radiomachen logo, please understand that it is independent from Radiomachen, and that Radiomachen has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-Radiomachen web site does not mean that Radiomachen endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that what you select for your use is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other destructive elements.
You have the right to receive information free of charge at any time about the origin, recipients and purpose of your stored personal data. You also have a right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can do this yourself via the My Data Protection portal or contact us via the contact form. You also have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
Analysis tools and third-party tools
When you visit our website, your usage behavior is evaluated. This is done through so-called cookies and with analysis programs. The analysis of your usage behavior is usually anonymous. You can object to this analysis when entering the website or later in the My Privacy portal. There you can also exclude certain tools from use.
RADIOMACHEN IS FREE FROM ANY LIABILITY TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINK ASSOCIATED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, INTERRUPTION OF REGULAR BUSINESS, LOSS OF SOFTWARE, OR DAMAGE TO HARDWARE OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE.
ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY RADIOMACHEN ON AN “AS IS” BASIS ONLY. RADIOMACHEN MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SSL or TLS Encryption
This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or contact requests.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Types of data collected
If you contact us via contact form, the information you provide in the form will be stored by us for processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent. You can revoke this consent at any time.
Order – Purchase of a voiceover
If you use our order form, the information you provide in the form will be stored by us for the purpose of processing your inquiry and in case we need to process your order. We do not share this data without your consent.
Mode and place of data processing
Radiomachen processes users’ data properly and takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of the data. Access to data may be available to data processors, if assigned, and to employees involved in the processing. Access to data may also be made available to external parties providing services to Radiomachen, such as technical service providers, shipping companies, hosting providers, IT companies, selected partners, communication agencies. The updated list of these parties can be requested from Radiomachen at any time.
Data will be processed directly by Radiomachen, unless otherwise specified in the rest of this document.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the user or for the purposes indicated in this document, and the user may request Radiomachen for suspension or removal at any time.
The use of the collected data
The data concerning the user is collected to allow the website to provide its services and for the following purposes: Analytics, contacting the user, commenting on content, interacting with external social networks and platforms, managing email addresses and sending messages, social applications , payment processing, interacting with support and feedback platforms, monitoring the website, optimizing and distributing traffic, interacting with live chat platforms, and remarketing and behavioral targeting. The personal information collected is also used to fulfill licensing requests from users. We may use Personal Information to provide users with important information about the Products and Services, including important updates and notifications. The Personal Data used for each purpose is set forth in the respective sections of this document.
Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting
These services enable this website and its partners to inform, optimize, and deliver advertising based on a user’s past use of this website. This activity is carried out by tracking usage data and using cookies, information that is transmitted to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
The websites use so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer and stored by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit. Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions you have requested (e.g. shopping cart function) are stored on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. Radiomachen has a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically error-free provision of its services.
AdWords Remarketing (Google) and Google Conversion Tracking
AdWords Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service of Google Inc. that links the activities of this website to the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick cookie. To opt out: google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout?hl=en.
Personal Data Collected: Browsing, usage data and cookie.
This website also uses the “demographic characteristics” function of Google Analytics. This allows reports to be created that contain statements about the age, gender and interests of site visitors. This data is anonymized. You can deactivate this function at any time via the ad settings in your Google account or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as shown in the item “Objection to data collection”.
I understand / acknowledge that the controller of my personal data is Radiomachen, located in Magdeburg. I understand / acknowledge that my personal data will be processed and transmitted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO). I understand / acknowledge that my personal data will be processed and transferred in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation – DSGVO).
Consent to data processing, purpose, retention period, revocation: I agree that my personal data transmitted via chat will be processed by Radiomachen to provide support via chat. I consent to the temporary processing of my personal data [necessary to perform the service]. I understand that consent can be revoked by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. I consent to my personal data provided via chat being processed by Radiomachen for the purpose of producing a voiceover for the time until delivery and legal warranty.
Consent to the processing of sensitive data: I consent to my sensitive personal data provided via chat being processed by Radiomachen in accordance with the GDPR for the purposes of producing a voiceover for time to delivery and legal warranty. I understand that consent to the processing of my sensitive data may be withdrawn by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Notification of the rights of the data subject: I acknowledge that I have been informed of my rights, in particular the right to access, rectify and erase my personal data, the right to restrict, transfer and request temporary or definitive suspension of processing, as well as revocation of consent to processing and submission of a complaint to the supervisory body.
Consent to the transfer of data: I consent to the transfer of my personal data from the Data Controller to affiliated companies and other companies whose services are used by the Data Controller during business operations.
Radiomachen uses plugins from the YouTube site operated by Google. When you visit one of our pages equipped with a YouTube plugin, a connection to YouTube’s servers is established. This tells the YouTube server which of our pages you have visited. Furthermore, YouTube can store various cookies on your terminal device. With the help of these cookies, Youtube can obtain information about visitors to our website. This information is used, among other things, to collect video statistics, improve the user experience and prevent fraud attempts. The cookies remain on your terminal device until you delete them. If you are logged into your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. YouTube is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to Google’s servers. This enables Google to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Data transfer with WeTransfer
This website uses the WeTransfer function for data transfer. The provider is WeTransfer B.V., Oostelijke Handelskade 751, 1019 BW Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The WeTransfer function is used exclusively for the secure transfer of data to our customers when the order requires it. The data is usually transferred encrypted to servers in the EU and stored encrypted. With the use of the function, a redirection to the website https://radiomachen.wetransfer.com takes place. The data processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a and b DSGVO. The customer has given his consent to use this function and it will be used to fulfill the contract.
Contacting the user
Mailing list or newsletter
By registering with the mailing list or newsletter, the user’s email address is added to the contact list of people who receive email messages containing commercial or promotional information about this website. Your email address may also be added to this list when you register or make a purchase on this website.
Radiomachen may revise these terms at any time by updating this posting. By using this website, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the current terms to which you are bound.
Effective Date: 12/31/2020
Terms of Service
Terms and conditions of Radiomachen – Read before you buy!
2. Browsing: You must be at least 13 years old to browse the Radiomachen website. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13.
3. Age: You must be at least 18 years old to purchase from this website. If you are under 18, you must use the account of a parent or guardian who is at least 18 years of age with their permission. This adult is responsible for all of your activities.
4. Your responsibility: you promise that the information you provide to us is true, accurate and complete, and that your information is up to date (including a current email address). If you discover that your email, credit card, Paypal account are not authorized to fulfill an order, you must notify us immediately. Furthermore, you are reliable in terms of arranging appointments. In the event that a recording or production date is agreed upon (via live session booking), where the client is connected via far-end software such as Skype, SessionLink Pro or similar, and the client is unable to keep this date, a cancellation fee in the amount of 50% of the agreed order value will be due, but at least the minimum price per order stated under § 6 paragraph (3) in full. The same shall apply if the Client fails to deliver the text required for the agreed recording or production date within the deadlines specified in the order confirmation prior to the date. The Client shall be at liberty to prove that the Contractor has suffered a lesser loss as a result of the failure. The Contractor shall be at liberty to provide evidence of higher damages. The cancellation fee is not due if the client cancels the appointment at least 24 hours before the agreed date.
5. License: If you buy a voice over, you acquire the right to use this article. However, you do not purchase the item itself. With the purchase of a voiceover, we assign the so-called rights of use. All copyrights and ownership rights remain with us. Radiomachen sells various licenses: License page with explanations. The license is composed of the type of voiceover (e.g. explainer video or commercial), the geographical use, the commercial or non-commercial use, and the duration of use of the voice over (spatially and temporally). This license is binding. Further use of the voiceover is not included in the license, but can be requested at any time via our contact form. This additional licensing may result in further costs. This license also applies to you if you download an item that another person has purchased for you.
What does the license deal include?
With the purchase of a voice over we assign the so-called rights of use. All copyrights and property rights remain with us. The usage of the voiceover will be requested during the order process! The license includes up to three characteristics, which you can select in the order process.
The usage of each order will be reduced to the selected voice over type. Choices such as explainer video, commercials, phone announcements, audio guides and other types of voiceovers are available here. For example: If you purchase an explainer video voiceover, you can only use that audio file in the particular video project for the explainer video, but you cannot use all or part of the audio as an advertising or documentation project. A simple rule of thumb here would be: “One license for one project!”
Geographical use (only if you select “Advertising”): Here you have the following options to choose from – “Local”, “Regional”, “National”, “Worldwide” and “Web Only”. Please check in advance how the voiceover will be used to avoid later demands for re-licensing. Geographical use is the key to a successful commercial! For example, if this is to be broadcast in the Cologne region, the “Regional” option (region with > 1 million inhabitants) must be selected. Broadcast spots for the Magdeburg region can be billed as “Local”. The “Web only” selection includes worldwide use, but it may only be used for commercial advertising purposes exclusively in web-based services such as browser and app such as radio streams, Youtube, own website, Spotify.
For “commercials”, but also “explainer videos”, “promos” and other voiceover types, the commercial use must be clarified. Here you can choose between “Paid media” and “Unpaid media”. Unpaid media” includes e-learning programs, company-internal intranet contributions, but also TV documentaries. “Paid media” are all voiceovers with which revenue is generated directly or indirectly. This includes classic TV advertising, a paid YouTube spot, Facebook Sponsored Posts and also event promos.
Finally, the duration of use is fixed. 40 percent of all clients opt for the one-year use of the voiceover. And around 30 percent each for the 3-year and unlimited usage period. Unlimited use is particularly advisable for online videos, as videos can quickly spread illegally. Since the responsibility for the use of the voiceover lies with the client and in order to avoid later license demands, we recommend selecting the corresponding unlimited use.
If you order a voiceover on Radiomachen.de, you are allowed to use the audio file as described on the purchase page. You confirm this after selecting the license with another check mark.
Afterwards you only have to upload the text, you may choose further extras like the video synchronization and send the order.
Note: We can refuse any order even after the order is completed if your manuscript contains illegal, immoral or defamatory texts or if there are other reasons against production. If we inadvertently include illegal voiceover texts despite checking, we will not be liable for any third-party claims. The use of the voiceovers is the responsibility of the buyer.
Radiomachen.de is not liable for any claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
With the delivery of the voiceover you will receive a corresponding license via pdf.
6. Total price:
Item Price: The voiceover price consists of a base price based on the total word count of the text to be voiced, add-ons such as translation, video-audio dubbing, and a license fee. Taxes: Some transactions may be subject to tax, which can be added to the list price.
7. Payment: You can choose to purchase items and you will be redirected to a payment method provider such as Paypal or Stripe. You are responsible for all currency conversion costs associated with an order placed on Radiomachen. Your financial institution performs the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we do not control the conversion rates or the fees charged by your financial institution). This means that you may incur additional charges at the time of purchase over which we have no control.
8. Terms of purchase: When you purchase a Voiceover from Radiomachen, you do so on the following terms:
You promise us that you have carefully considered the suitability of the Voiceover you have chosen and that you have made the right choice;
You cannot cancel a completed purchase of an item without cause;
Radiomachen retains ownership of all items;
We have the right to refuse any paid orders.
It is important that you understand the terms under which you are making a purchase. Please take the time to read this section carefully.
9. Your Quality is my trademark … what I, Falk Werner, promise:
the item is of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose for which it is “sold”;
the item corresponds to the description on the item page;
your use of this item in accordance with the terms of the license does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other person.
the item and its description are not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
the item does not contain viruses or other computer code, files or programs designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
(a) The delivery of our audios is handled by the external service “WeTransfer” according to the list (delivery times) and includes post-processing such as fine editing, cleaning and sound optimization of the recording. You will receive the audio file(s) per standard as uncompressed wav file (video optimized in 48kHz, 24-bit, stereo), uncompressed wav (fine cut only, no further processing, RAW! in 96kHz, 32-bit float mono) and mp3 (optimized 320kbps, 48kHz, 24-bit stereo)
(b) Text Plus: The additional option includes a spelling and grammar check and correction if necessary. Before recording, a manuscript corrected by us must be confirmed again by the client. This may extend the delivery time and is not part of our responsibility. The same applies to translation services. We offer optional translations from English into German only. We cannot be held liable for translation errors. We also do not accept any claims from third parties. Error correction of a translation is the responsibility of the buyer, who must reconfirm the manuscript prior to recording.
(c) Video Sync: The Video Sync option is not a lip sync! This is the synchronization of image and sound according to a temporal concept with a maximum accuracy of 1 second.
(d) Mixing: Mixing of the voiceover with an additionally delivered audio file. Here we optimize the volume of the background music or other sound effects supplied by the buyer in relation to the voiceover to obtain a balanced overall mix.
The voiceover recording delivered by the contractor requires acceptance by the buyer. The recording shall be deemed accepted no later than 14 business days after delivery of the voice recording.
11. Taxes: Prices and fees include transaction taxes (such as VAT), if applicable, except for the following (which will be added as part of the total price that Buyers finalize prior to purchase): (a) EU VAT (if applicable); and (b) any other transaction taxes we specify on the Site will be added.
You are responsible for paying all other fees and taxes associated with your use. We may collect geographic location information to determine your location, which may be used for tax purposes (so the location information you provide must be accurate for tax purposes).
12. Items with incorrect price or information: Despite reasonable efforts, items may occasionally be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information. In this case, we may cancel a transaction even after it has been completed and a payment has been made. In this case, we will immediately arrange for your payment to be credited or refunded, and you may not use the item unless you purchase it again at the correct price.
13. refund for a purchase will not be granted unless you have good reason to believe that the voiceover delivered is far from your expectations. We will not issue a refund in the following situations:
You have changed your mind about an item;
You purchased an item by mistake;
You do not have sufficient knowledge to use the item; or
You ask for goodwill.
14. intellectual property – what we own: By granting the license to use, we continue to retain the intellectual rights to the Voiceover. You may not in any way copy, share, modify or create derivative works of our intellectual property beyond the agreed upon usage rights.
15. Copyright, Trademark and Intellectual Property Rights Claims: We respect the copyrights of others. If you believe that an item infringes any intellectual property (including copyright), please contact us.
16. granting of rights of the client to radio material
Falk Werner is entitled to use the productions made via Radiomachen for marketing purposes and to create and market production samples. This includes in particular, but is not limited to, the use on the website radiomachen.de, greenscreenvideo.de and falkwerner.de and the right to public screening. For this purpose, the client grants the contractor the simple, sublicensable, temporally and spatially unrestricted right to use the name, trademarks and logos of the client for the contractor’s own advertising. The client may object to the use in writing.
18. linking to radio: We are happy for you to choose to link to Radiomachen.com from other sites, but you must link to a full version of a site and not directly to an image or file hosted on Radiomachen. This does not include “inline” linking methods that result in images hosted on Radiomachen being displayed on other websites. You may not “frame” any Radiomachen pages by surrounding those pages with content, materials or trademarks of others. We reserve the right to insist that all links to Radiomachen be deleted.
19. Links from Radiomachen: Our website may contain links to other non-Radiomachen websites. We have no control or responsibility over anything on those websites and do not endorse or sponsor them, even if they are affiliated with us.
20. you indemnify us against all losses, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), claims or liabilities incurred by us arising out of or in connection with any claim by a third party against us in relation to your use of Radiomachen.
21. if you are a purchaser, you agree that we are not responsible for, and you exclude us from liability in respect of:
The items on Radiomachen;
Information about articles (including on any article page); and
Your use of articles from Radiomachen.
22. our liability to you is limited as follows: We exclude liability for things caused by you: Loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of customers, loss of capital, loss of reputation, loss in connection with another contract, loss of data or indirect consequential or special loss, damage or expense. These sections mean that you indemnify us against costs and claims arising as a result of your actions on the Site and that our liability to you is limited.
23. relationship between the parties: Nothing in these Terms shall be construed to constitute a partnership, joint venture, employment, or agency relationship between you and us or between you and any other member. Neither you nor we are affiliated in any way.
Effective Date: 12/31/2020