Radiomachen German Voice Over Shop
Lübecker Privatweg 15
Radiomachen.de / Falk Werner
Rock Hill, South Carolina, USA
radiomachen.de / Falk Werner
San Pedro la Laguna, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
Management: Falk Werner
Company Register Court: Magdeburg
Name of bank: Deutsche Kreditbank Berlin
Address of bank: Kronenstraße 8-10, 10117 Berlin, Germany
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK STATEMENT AND LEGAL INFORMATION
Radiomachen German Voice Over Shop and its subsidiaries will also be referred in this document as Radiomachen.
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Radiomachen. By accessing, browsing and/or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this website.
This website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Information may be changed or updated without notice. Radiomachen may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
Radiomachen assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information that is provided by Radiomachen and use of such information is at the recipient’s own risk. Radiomachen provides no assurances that any reported problems may be resolved with the use of any information that Radiomachen provides. By furnishing information, Radiomachen does not grant any licenses to any copyrights, patents or any other intellectual property rights.
Radiomachen does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our website. Please note that any information or material sent to Radiomachen will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending Radiomachen any information or material, you grant Radiomachen an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that Radiomachen is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) we obtain your permission to use your name; or (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of this site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
Radiomachen’s obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided. If you obtain a product or service from Radiomachen off this website that is provided without an agreement, that product or service is provided “AS-IS” with no warranties whatsoever, express or implied, and your use of that product or service is at your own risk.
Radiomachen makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. When you access a non-Radiomachen website, even one that may contain the Radiomachen-logo, please understand that it is independent from Radiomachen, and that Radiomachen has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Radiomachen website does not mean that Radiomachen endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
NO EVENT WILL RADIOMACHEN BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER LINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY RADIOMACHEN ON AN “AS IS” BASIS ONLY. RADIOMACHEN PROVIDES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Types of data collected
Mode and place of processing the data
Method of processing
Radiomachen processes the data of users in proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Access to the data may be available to data processors, if appointed, as well as employees involved with the processing. Access to data may be also available to external parties providing services to Radiomachen such as but not limted to third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, selected partners, communication agencies. The updated list of these parties may be requested from Radiomachen at any time.
The data is processed at the Radiomachen headquarters, unless stated otherwise in the rest of this document.
The data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the user, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the user can always request Radiomachen for their suspension or removal.
The use of the collected data
The data concerning the user is collected to allow the website to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Contacting the user, Content commenting, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Managing email addresses and sending messages, Social Applications, Handling payments, Interaction with support and feedback platforms, Monitoring the website, Traffic optimization and distribution, Interaction with live chat platforms and Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting. The personal information collected will also be used to fulfill users licensing requests. We may use personal information to provide user with important information about the products and services, including critical updates and notifications. The personal data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
Remarketing and behavioral targeting
These services allow this website and its partners to inform, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of this website by the user. This activity is performed by tracking usage data and by using cookies, information that is transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
AdWords Remarketing (Google)
AdWords remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of this website with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick cookie.
For the opt-out: google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout?hl=en.
Personal data collected: Browsing and usage data and cookie.
Contacting the user
Mailing List or Newsletter
By registering to the mailing list or to the newsletter, the user’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this website. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this website or after performing a purchase.
Radiomachen may at any time revise these terms by updating this posting. By using this website, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current terms to which you are bound.
1. [Data controller notice] I understand/acknowledge that the controller of my personal data is [your company name] with its registered office in [your business address]. I understand/acknowledge that my personal data shall be processed and transmitted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. [Data controller notice] I understand/acknowledge that the controller of my personal data is [your company name] with its registered office in [your business address]. I understand/acknowledge that my personal data shall be processed and transmitted in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (The General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR).
3. [Data processing consent, purpose, retention period, revocation] I agree for my personal data, provided via chat, to be processed by [your company name] for the purposes of providing support via chat. I agree for my personal data to be processed for the time [e.g. needed to carry out the service]. I understand that the consent may be revoked by sending an email at: [your business email/your data protection officer’s email].
4. [Data processing consent, purpose, retention period] I agree for my personal data, provided via chat, to be processed by [your company name], for the purpose of [specify the purpose of the processing], for the time of [specify the time of processing].
5. [Sensitive data processing consent] I agree for my sensitive personal data, provided via chat, to be processed by [your company name] in accordance with the GDPR for the purposes of [specify your purpose of the processing of sensitive personal data]. I understand that the consent to the processing my sensitive data may be revoked by sending an email at: [your business email/your data protection officer’s email].
6. [The data subject’s rights notice] I acknowledge that I have been informed about the rights I have, in particular the right to access my personal data, to rectify and delete them, the right to limit the processing, transferring, and to demand the temporary or permanent suspension of the processing, as well as withdrawal of consent for processing and filing a complaint to the supervisory body.
7. [Consent for entrusting the data] I agree to transfer my personal data by the data controller to affiliated companies and other entities whose services are used by the data controller while doing business.