Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Radiomachen, the Premium German Voice Over Shop!
1. Hello, we’re Radiomachen! Reading Terms & Conditions can be boring but it is important. Please read the following chapters about our service and how you are involved. When we say "we", "us" or "Radiomachen" it’s because that’s who we are.
2. Browsing: You need to be 13 years or over to browse the Radiomachen sites. We don’t knowingly collect any information from anyone aged 13 or under.
3. Age: You need to be 18 years or over to be allowed to buy on this website. If you’re under 18 you will need to use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
4. Your responsibility: You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and that your information are up-to-date (including a current email address). If you realise there’s any unauthorized use of your e-mail, creditcard, Paypal account or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately.
5. License: When you buy a Voice Over, you acquire the right to use that item. But you're not actually acquiring the item itself. What you get includes a license. Radiomachen sells only one license type: International buyout. This license also applies to you if you download an item that someone else has bought for you.
6. The total price:
Item price: The Voice Over price is made up of a license fee and if relevant the item warrenty fee.
Taxes: Some transactions may be subject to tax that may be added to the list price.
7. Payment: You can choose to Buy items and you will be redirected to a payment method provider like Paypal. You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to your Radiomachen account. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees). This means that you may incur additional costs when purchasing, which we have no control over.
8. Terms of buying: When you buy a Radiomachen item you’re doing so on the following terms:
- you promise to us that you have carefully considered the suitability of your chosen Voice Over, and that you have chosen appropriately;
- you cannot cancel a completed purchase of an item without reason;
- Radiomachen retains ownership of all items;
- we have the right too reject payed orders.
It is important that you understand the terms on which you are making a purchase. Please take the time to review this section carefully.
9. Your quality is our trademark...what we promise:
- the item is of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose for which it is "sold";
- the item matches the description given on the item preview page, as well as any item preview;
- your use of that item in accordance with the terms of the license does not infringe the intellectual property rights of someone else;
- the item and its description are not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
- the item does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
10. Taxes: Prices and fees are inclusive of transactional taxes where relevant (like VAT and GST), except for the following (which will be added as part of the total price buyers see before finalising a purchase): (a) European Union VAT (if applicable) and (b) any other transactional taxes we state on the site will be added.
You are responsible for paying all other fees and taxes associated with your use. Your responsibility includes withholding tax if it applies, unless we already process that withholding tax. We may collect geographical location information to determine your location, which may be used for tax purposes (so location information you give us must be accurate for tax residency purposes).
11. Items with an incorrect price or incorrect information: Despite our reasonable efforts, items may occasionally be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information. If this happens, we may cancel or reverse a transaction, even after it is completed and a payment has been processed. If we do this, we’ll promptly arrange for any payment to be credited or refunded and you must not use the item unless you re-purchase it at the correct price.
12. A refund on a purchase is not granted, except you have agreed to our 14-day-warrenty and you have good reasons that the delivered Voice Over is far away from your expectations. We will not provide a refund in situations like the following:
- you have changed your mind about an item;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item; or
- you ask for goodwill.
13. Intellectual Property - What we own: With our International license we keep the intellectual rights. You may not copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any of our intellectual property in any way.
14. Copyright, trademark and intellectual property claims: We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that an item infringes an intellectual property right (including copyright) please contact us.
15. Privacy: We respect your privacy. Please read the Privacy Police which is part of the terms and conditions.
16. Linking to Radiomachen: We’d be delighted if you decide to link to Radiomachen.de from other sites but you have to link to a full version of a page and not link directly to an image or file hosted on Radiomachen. That includes no "in-line" linking methods resulting in images hosted on Radiomachen being displayed on other sites. You must not "frame" any Radiomachen pages by surrounding those pages with someone else’s content, materials or branding. We reserve the right to insist that any link to Radiomachen be discontinued, and to revoke your ability to link to us.
17. Links from Radiomachen: Radiomachen may contain links to other non-Radiomachen sites. We have no control or responsibility over anything on those sites, and do not endorse or sponsor those sites, even if they are affiliated to us.
18. You indemnify us against all losses, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), expenses, demands or liability that we incur arising out of, or in connection with, a third party claim against us relating to your use of Radiomachen.
19. If you are a buyer, you agree that we are not responsible for, and you release us from liability arising out of or in connection with:
- the items on Radiomachen;
- information provided about items (including on any item page); and
- your use of items from Radiomachen.
20. Our liability to you is limited as follows: We exclude liability for any of these things incurred by you: loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of customers, loss of capital, damage to reputation, loss in connection with any other contract, loss of data, or indirect, consequential or special loss, damage or expense. These sections mean that you protect us from costs and claims that happen because of your actions on the site, and that our liability to you is limited.
21. Relationship between the parties: Nothing in these terms is to be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you and us, or between you and any other member. Neither you nor us can bind each other in any way.
22. Changes to Terms & Conditions: We may change these terms at any time. You can close your account and terminate your agreement with us at any time if you do not agree to the changes. However, if you continue to use Radiomachen sites after the changes are made, then you will be agreeing to the changes.
Version 1.2 - Effective date: December 17, 2018.